9.6M (31.4FT) long plus window box
3M (9.84FT) wide
3.75m (12.3ft) high on top of trailer
Is the fruit of building and designing multiple tiny houses over the years and refining our knowledge of what works and what looks good! Practicality and aesthetics is oozing from this double loft tiny house, with ample space to move freely and walk all the way to both lofts without having to crawl. It features space for full size fridge oven and cooktop with sink leading out to a gas strut window servery area. washing machine could also be put in bathroom vanity if desired. A full size bathtub is to be enjoyed in the spacious bathroom and double sink for his and hers. choice of toilet from compost to waterless to fully flushing depending on requirements. The lounge is more than enough to entertain guests with and functional with draws underneath and a cosy window nook to chill relax and just be. The stairs are a real feature in this house, leading up to each loft and being fully functioning cupboard and draw space for all your bits and pieces. The main loft contains a large cupboard space for clothes and linen and ample room to stretch out and enjoy.
- Detailed floor plan of ground and loft level.
- Exterior elevations detailing window locations.
- Interior elevations detailing cabinetry and lofts bathroom and stairs.
- Electrical plan detailing recommended switch and light locations as well as main switchboard gas regulator and aircon location.
- Material list we at Uber tiny homes use to get our premium finishes.